8 июн. 2016 г.

The Wrong Man

& Manny: You look just about perfect to me. If evolution can produce you, it’s doing pretty good. I don’t think we ought to complain about a few impacted teeth now and then.

& Rose: Oh, I didn’t know you liked horses.
    Manny: It’s the arithmetic I like, honey. I guess it’s the musician in me. You know, musicians are always fascinated by mathematics. They can’t read, but they can figure.

& Bob: It says here Mozart wrote it when he was five. So I should be able to play it. I’m eight.
    Greg: I’m five, so I should be able to write it.


& Mama Balestrero: What did you pray for?
    Manny: I prayed for help.
    Mama Balestrero: Pray for strength, Manny.

& Manny: This awful nightmare we’ve been through, it’s all over now.
    Rose: That’s fine for you.
    Manny: ... It’s not good for me if it isn’t good for you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий