24 июн. 2016 г.

Full Metal Jacket

& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be «Sir». Do you maggots understand that?
    Recruits: Sir, yes Sir.
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Bullshit I can’t hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!..
    Recruits: SIR, YES SIR!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?


& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: What have we got here? A fucking comedian. Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. You little scumbag. I’ve got your name. I’ve got your ass. You will not laugh. You will not cry. You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up. Get on your feet. You best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck.
    Joker: SIR, YES SIR!

& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl’s name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol’ Mary-Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You’re married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!
    Prepare to mount!..
    Mount!..
    Port, hut! Pray!
    This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
    Order, hut!
    At ease! Good night, ladies.

& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Joker, do you believe in the Virgin Mary?
    Joker: Sir, no, sir!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Well, well, Private Joker, I don’t believe I heard you correctly!
    Joker: Sir, the private said «no, sir,» sir!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Why you little maggot, you make me want to vomit!.. You Goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I’m gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Mary, don’t ya?
    Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Joker, are you trying to offend me?
    Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Who’s your squad leader, scumbag?
    Joker: Sir, the squad leader is Private Snowball, sir!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Snowball!
    Snowball: Sir, Private Snowball reporting as ordered, sir!
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Snowball, you’re fired. Private Joker’s promoted to squad leader.



& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Pyle.
    Pyle: Sir, Private Pyle reporting as ordered, sir.
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: From now on... Private Joker is your new squad leader and you will bunk with him. He’ll teach you everything. He’ll teach you how to pee.
    Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
    Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Joker is silly and he’s ignorant, but he’s got guts and guts is enough. Now, you ladies, carry on.
    Pyle: Sir, aye, aye, sir!

& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

& Joker: The Marine Corps does not want robots. The Marine Corps wants killers. The Marine Corps wants to build indestructible men, men without fear.

& Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You’re part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That’s what we’re here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

& Joker: Are those... live rounds?
    Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

& Rafterman: You know what really pisses me off about these people?
    Joker: What?
    Rafterman: We’re supposed to be helping them, and they shit all over us every chance they get. I just can’t feature that.
    Joker: Don’t take it too hard, Rafterman. It’s just business.

& Colonel Pogue: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
    Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Where’d you get it?
    Joker: I don’t remember, sir.
    Col. Pogue: What is that you’ve got written on your helmet?
    Joker: «Born to Kill», sir.
    Col. Pogue: You write «Born to Kill» on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What’s that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
    Joker: No, sir.
    Col. Pogue: You’d better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
    Joker: Yes, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Now answer my question or you’ll be standing tall before the man.
    Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
    Col. Pogue: The what?
    Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Whose side are you on, son?
    Joker: Our side, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Don’t you love your country?
    Joker: Yes, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Then how about getting with the program? Why don’t you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
    Joker: Yes, sir.
    Col. Pogue: Son, all I’ve ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It’s a hardball world, son. We’ve gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
    Joker: Aye-aye, sir.


& Rafterman: Well, at least they died for a good cause...
    Animal Mother: What cause was that?
    Rafterman: Freedom.
    Animal Mother: Flush out your headgear, new guy. You think we waste gooks for freedom? This is a slaughter. If I’m gonna get my balls blown off for a word... my word is poon tang.

& Private Eightball: Personally, I think, uh... they don’t really want to be involved in this war. You know, I mean... they sort of took away our freedom and gave it to the, to the gookers, you know. But they don’t want it. They’d rather be alive than free, I guess. Poor dumb bastards.

& Rafterman: I fucking blew her away. Am I bad? Am I a life-taker? Am I a heartbreaker?

& Rafterman: Hey Joker, we ought to put you up for the Congressional Medal of... Ugly! Ha-ha!
    Donlon: Hard core man, fucking hard core.

& Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I’m in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий