19 июн. 2016 г.

The Kiss

Grimm 2×2


If a man of pure heart were to
fall in love with her, that would
bring her back to life

Brothers Grimm, «Briar Rose»

& Monroe: My stomach is starting to ache.
    Rosalee: We’re running out of time.
    Monroe: That’s why my stomach is starting to ache.

& Monroe: You go take care of the dead. And, uh... we three will all just go on living.

& Kelly: How long have you known my son?
    Monroe: Um... well, um, boy, almost a year, I guess... It’s weird. I feel like it was just yesterday I was crashing through my window to... um, introduce myself to him.


& Hank: I just want you to know I trust you. I believe what you tell me, and I don’t think about what you don’t.

& Kelly: Don’t make the same mistake I did. Don’t leave the people you love.
    Nick: Even if that puts them in danger?
    Kelly: I don’t have an easy answer. All I have are a lot of regrets.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий