11 июн. 2016 г.

Oathbreaker

Game of Thrones 6×3


& Jon Snow: Olly... he put a knife in my heart.

& Jon Snow: I shouldn’t be here.

& Melisandre: Afterwards, after they stabbed you, after you died, where did you go? What did you see?
    Jon Snow: .... Nothing. There was nothing at all.

& Melisandre: Stannis was not the prince who was promised, but someone has to be.

& Ser Davos: You were dead. And now you’re not. That’s completely fucking mad, seems to me.

& Jon Snow: Why?
    Ser Davos: I don’t know. Maybe we’ll never know. What does it matter? You go on. You fight for as long as you can. You clean up as much of the shit as you can.

& Jon Snow: I failed.
    Ser Davos: Good. Now go fail again.

& Tormund: They think you’re some kind of god.


& Jon Snow: I’m not a god.
    Tormund: I know that. I saw your pecker. What kind of god would have a pecker that small?

& Gilly: Did I ever tell you I used to hink the sea was called the see because it was nothing but water as far as the eye could see?
    Sam: I don’t think so.
    Gilly: Sea, see. They’re spelled different, but they sound the same.

& Bran: What’s in the tower?
    Three-Eyed Raven: That’s enough for one day.

& Varys: I don’t know how you stand it in all that leather...

& Varys: I am not a torturer. Though it so often is what people deserve... And it does provide answers. But they’re usually the wrong answers. My job is to find the right answers. Do you know how I do that?.. I do it by making people happy.

& Tyrion: A wise man once said the true history of the world is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.
    Missandei: Who said this?
    Tyrion: Me. Just now.

& Tyrion: Innocent games. Fun games. Drinking games.
    Missandei: We do not drink.
    Tyrion: Until you do.... All right. No drinking. We can play without drinking.
It’s a wonderful game. I invented it. Here’s how it works. I make a statement about your past. If I’m wrong, I drink. And if I’m right— maybe we can’t play without drinking.

& The Waif: That can’t be everyone you want to kill. Are you sure you’re not forgetting someone?
    Arya: Which name would you like a girl to speak?

& Jaqen H’ghar: If a girl is truly no one, she has nothing to fear.

& Jaqen H’ghar: Who are you?
    Arya: No one.

& Lord Umber: Fuck kneeling and fuck oaths.

& Ramsay: Welcome home, Lord Stark.

& Ser Alliser: I fought, I lost. Now I rest... But you, Lord Snow, you’ll be fighting their battles forever.

& Jon Snow: My watch is ended.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий