2 июн. 2016 г.

End State Vision

House of Lies 5×4


& Roscoe: What’s up, my sexy bitches! Roscoe Kaan here. I’m in the Kaan loft. Today we talk about suit jackets and pins...

& RE Agent: Your daughter’s beautiful, by the way... We’re thinking of adopting a black baby, too. Where’s yours from?
    Jeannie: My vagina.

& Doug: How amazing would it be to be so rich, you could get away with killing your wife?.. You know what I meant!

& Hathaway: Don’t worry, I only kill my wives.


& Jeremiah: No. This-this is not the moment.
    Rita: Not the moment? Sweetheart, you are a 68-year-old with Parkinson’s. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, you have nothing but time.

& Clyde: So, lesbian and married. Fantastic.

& Marty: So, uh, Pop used to do this thing. Shh. Can you lay that out for me?.. Called it the five S’s. You swaddle. Shh... Okay. You swing. Shush. And side. Shh... And stick the pacifier in its mouth.
    Jeannie: Is she asleep?
    Marty: That’s called sleep.

& Jeannie: Wow... God, could you imagine stepping off the hamster wheel for a while, and having the time and the financial wherewithal to reflect on what comes next?
    Marty: Yeah, we don’t even need to reflect on what comes next. You know, just... be.
    Jeannie: Marty Kaan, secret Buddhist.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий