15 июн. 2016 г.

Bad Teeth

Grimm 2×1


The blood-dimmed tide is loosed,
and everywhere the ceremony
of innocence is drowned...

W. B. Yeats, «The Second Coming»

& Kelly: He’s a blutbad!
    Nick: Yeah, and Rosalee’s a fuchsbau. They’re both my friends.

& Monroe: Who the hell is this bitch?
    Kelly: Hey!
    Nick: She’s my mother.
    Monroe: Dude. You told me she was... I mean, isn’t she supposed to be, like, not so alive?


& Monroe: And, uh... Sort of nice to meet you.

& Nick: Look, you two should probably just keep your distance until I figure out what I’m dealing with in there.
    Monroe: Yeah. No. Totally, I mean, family reunions can be brutal. Our last one, we lost two cousins and a sheepdog.
    Nick: Okay.
    Monroe: I mean, no one missed the cousins, you know, they’re...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий