30 июн. 2016 г.

Hypocrisy, Fraud, and Tyranny

TURN 3×5


& Caleb: Give yourself a once-over. You’ll want to wipe the grime off before you meet him.
    Anna: Meet who? ...
    Benjamin: General Washington. It’s my pleasure to introduce Mrs. Anna Strong, the signal of Setauket.

& Anna: What was that?
    Caleb: You know, just the commander-in-chief.

& Anna: I see. So I’m to be a woman shamed here as well.
    Benjamin: You’re not shamed.
    Anna: But I am a woman. Something fragile. Something to be protected... I just wish you had a sister growing up, Ben. Or a wife. Or even a girl you loved. Then you’d have a wider view of...


& Rogers: How many times have I told you to be more aware of your surroundings, boy?

& Abraham: Look, can we just lower the pistol?

& Rogers: A woman?
    Abraham: Yeah, it was just an observation. He puts them at the bottom sometimes.
    Rogers: No, Woodhull, no. This is the key. This is the heel of old Achilles himself.

& Rogers: I like you, boy. And that’s why I’m not going to kill you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий