28 июн. 2016 г.

The Door

Game of Thrones 6×5


& Sansa: Did you know about Ramsay? If you didn’t know, you’re an idiot. If you did know, you’re my enemy.

& Arya: She’s a good actress.
    Jaqen H’ghar: So a man has heard.
    Arya: Seems like a decent woman.
    Jaqen H’ghar: Does death only come for the wicked and leave the decent behind?

& Jaqen H’ghar: A girl must decide if she wants to serve the Many-Faced God.
    Arya: A girl has decided.
    Jaqen H’ghar: A servant does not ask questions.

& Theon: This is our queen.

What is dead may never die.

& Euron Greyjoy: Where are my niece and nephew? Let’s go murder them.

& Euron: Build me a thousand ships and I will give you this world.

& Daenerys: Do not walk away from your queen, Jorah the Andal. You have not been dismissed. You pledged yourself to me. You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life. Well, I command you to find the cure wherever it is in this world. I command you to heal yourself and then return to me. When I take the Seven Kingdoms, I need you by my side.

& Varys: So it’s safe to say that a fragile peace has taken hold.
    Grey Worm: For now.
    Varys: For now is the best we get in our profession.


& Kinvara: ...Her dragons are fire made flesh, a gift from the Lord of Light. But you heard all of this before, haven’t you? On the Long Bridge of Volantis... The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away.
    Tyrion: Ideally we’d avoid purifying too many nonbelievers.

& Varys: I suppose it’s hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake. Isn’t that the whole point of being a fanatic?

& Varys: You’re always right. Everything is the Lord’s will.
    Kinvara: Everything is the Lord’s will. But men and women make mistakes. Even honest servants of the Lord.

& Kinvara: Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason. Terrible things happen for a reason. Take what happened to you, Lord Varys, when you were a child... If not for your mutilation at the hand of a second-rate sorcerer, you wouldn’t be here helping the Lord’s Chosen bring his light into the world.

& Kinvara: Knowledge has made you powerful. But there’s still so much you don’t know.

& Kinvara: We serve the same queen. If you are her true friend, you have nothing to fear from me.

& Ser Davos: I may not know the North, but I know men. They’re more or less the same in any corner of the world and even the bravest of them don’t want to see their wives and children skinned for a lost cause.

& — Should we close the gate, Lord Commander?
    Edd: I’m not the Lord Comman— Yeah, ahem, close the bloody gate.

& Meera: Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door!....

& Wylis: Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! Hold door! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia + Spoilers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий