29 июн. 2016 г.

The Empty Chair

Silicon Valley 3×5


& Richard: I don’t know. Why are you asking me? I’m not the CEO. There is no CEO. Because, apparently, Jack’s empty fucking chair is a better choice than I am. So, maybe... maybe ask the chair, see what it thinks.
    Gilfoyle: Say what you will about the chair, but at least it never told me to build a fucking box.

& Richard: No, no. There’s no new CEO. There’s no new employees of any kind. There’s actually... It’s more about you guys becoming former employees.

& Richard: I’m not fired, these guys aren’t fired, you all are fired. Everyone from this wall is fired. So, enjoy being fired.

& Erlich: ...And that’s what every successful partnership is about. Committing fully, blindly, and without concern of the consequences— like marriage.


& Richard: Before we get any further, I just want you to know that, um, I’m not going to be yelling at you, but I probably am going to yell.

& Jared: Well, what’s gone is not necessarily lost.

& Gilfoyle: Geek Squad.
    Old Man: You’re not wearing the shirt.
    Gilfoyle: I spilled coffee on it. I’m a nerd.

& Jared: You’re back. How did the board meeting go?
    Richard: Well, um...
    Erlich: You’re looking at the past, present, and possibly future CEO of Pied Piper!

& Richard: Well, uh, just to remind you, Pied Piper is still a sinking ship, so...
    Erlich: Enough with the maritime metaphors.

& Dinesh: Richard, say hi.
    Richard: Yes, uh, hello. I am, uh, Richard Hendricks, the CEO of Pied Piper. Welcome aboard.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks.

Σ Richard’s manning up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий