23 июн. 2016 г.

Book of the Stranger

Game of Thrones 6×4


& Edd: Where you gonna go?
    Jon Snow: South.
    Edd: What are you gonna do?
    Jon Snow: Get warm.

& Jon Snow: We never should have left Winterfell.
    Sansa: Don’t you wish we could go back to the day we left?

& Jon Snow: How could we know?..

& Jon Snow: You’d think after thousands of years, the Night’s Watch would have learned how to make a good ale.

& Jon Snow: I’m tired of fighting. .... I fought... and I lost.

& Melisandre: I will do as Jon Snow commands.
    Ser Davos: You serve Jon Snow now?
    Melisandre: He’s the prince that was promised.

& Ser Davos: That’s in the past now.
    Brienne: Yes, it’s in the past. It doesn’t mean I forget. Or forgive.


& Tyrion: As a clever man once told me, «We make peace with our enemies, not our friends.»

& Tyrion: Trust me. My own recent experience with slavery has taught me the horrors of that institution.
    Missandei: How many days were you a slave?
    Tyrion: ...Long enough to know.
    Missandei: Not long enough to understand.

& Tyrion: Let us sail on the tide of freedom instead of being drowned by it.

& Tyrion: Give freedom a chance. See if it doesn’t taste every bit as good as what came before.

& Tyrion: I am not your ruler. I’m not the Breaker of Chains. I’m not the Unburnt. And I am certainly not the Mother of Dragons.

& Razdal mo Eraz: Oh, I don’t want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I’m the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I’m the shit who was killed by an old man.
    Ser Jorah: You didn’t get much discipline as a child, did you?
    Razdal mo Eraz: None.

& High Sparrow: ...And I saw it with perfect clarity. I saw what my sins were. The gold I had, the wine I drank, the women I used, my ceaseless struggle to maintain my position. It was all part of a story. A story I was telling myself about who I was. A collection of lies that would disappear in the light.

& Lord Kevan: If it doesn’t go as planned, the sparrows have many friends in this city. We’ll have civil war. Many will die.
    Lady Olenna: Many will die no matter what we do. Better them than us.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia + Despite the books
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий