3 июн. 2016 г.

A Little Late to Grow a Pair

Banshee 4×5


& Hood: So is this the part where you tell me to just forgive myself and move on?
    Veronica: I don’t know what you did. Maybe it’s not forgivable.

& Ana: That is a list of your chores for the day. No free lunches.
    Job: This is bullshit. I’m convalescing. ... I do not do windows!

& Job: Well, it could have been worse. Could have been 15 years.

& Hood: This is the only place in town where the freaks have horns.


& Nina: It’s a lot of surveillance equipment.
    Job: Well, you know what they say... just ’cause you’re paranoid don’t mean they ain’t all out to get you.
    Nina: Words to live by.

& Watts: Tonight we drink. Tonight we fuck. And tomorrow... the new Aryan revolution begins.

& Brook: This town’s going off the rails. We got a serial killer on the prowl, we got a mayor who’s a gangster, and you want to start a war with the neo-Nazis.

& Calvin: I want you out of here. This is my house and you are not welcome.
    Watts: That’s cute, Calvin, but... it’s a little late to grow a pair. How about you just shut the fuck up and pour me a drink?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий