7 июн. 2016 г.

The 33

& Alex: That’s a big rock.
    Mario: That’s not a rock. That’s the heart of the mountain. She finally broke.

& Castillo: I’ve been a miner for 25 years! I’ve seen 5 collapses! You know how many men we saved?.. No one!

& Lucho: We’re too far down. It took 100 years for them to dig this deep. How long do you think that’s going to take?

& Lucho: They’ll wait three days, then close the mine and put up the gravestones.
    Mario: No. No, no, no, no! I don’t believe that! They’ll dig us out! And if they don’t, our families will! With their bare hands, if it’s necessary! I believe we’ll make it out of here because I choose to believe it! All 33 of us. You, Lucho, you believe whatever you want. It’s your problem.

& Darío: There’s 18 cans of tuna. 165 grams a can. Thirty-three men, that’s 90 grams a man. That’s half a can. A little more for the rest of your lives.

& Andre Sougarret: The men were working in the lower half of the mine when it collapsed. That puts them here, at the refuge. A 5 meter-wide space 200 stories down. My readings indicate that a massive rock displaced itself here. We’re talking about 700,000 tons of diorite. Or twice the mass of the Empire State Building...

& Sougarret: ...What I’m saying, Minister, is that there’s a less than 1 % chance of finding them. I need every drill that you can get your hands on. And I want them here as soon as possible.


& Sougarret: I don’t have six months to explain to you the complex geology of the Atacama Desert... You want to be a miner? Get a book, read the basics. Start with orogenesis.

& Preacher: Hate is for children. If we can just be good to each other, we might find a way out of here.

& Preacher: We can say a prayer together, if you like.
    Darío: I don’t know the words.
    Preacher: God doesn’t care.

& Sougarret: It’s so simple.
    Laurence: Learn from your mistakes.
    Sougarret: Aim to miss.

& Sougarret: We found them. Now we got to get them out. Nobody has ever done anything like this before.

& Mario: Family... Family is all we have.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий