1 июн. 2016 г.

Grandma

& Olivia: I thought love conquered everything?
    Elle: No. Love does not conquer everything. Four months, Olivia. Four fucking months we’ve been together. Try 38 years. Try being with someone for 38 years...

& Elle: I cut my credit cards up into little pieces. I made a wind chime out of them... I’m transmogrifying my life into art.
    Sage: Oh, my G... You know, what kind of adult doesn’t have a credit card?
    Elle: This adult. Credit cards infantilize you. They turn you into a pod person.

& Sage: You know, you have a real anger problem.
    Elle: No. No, I don’t. I have an asshole problem. When people are assholes, I get angry. Especially when they’ve been an asshole to my granddaughter.

& Sage: She says that you’re philanthropic.
    Elle: Philanthropic? What?
    Sage: No, no, wait, misanthropic.
    Elle: Misanthropic. Well... That’s an understatement.


& Elle: You know, you’re not a bonobo, Carla. You’re a gorilla. You are a silverback male gorilla.

& Karl: You know, the teeth are the only thing we see on a person... that’ll still look the same when they’re dead. When somebody smiles at you, they’re showing you their skeleton.
    Sage: That’s creepy.
    Karl: It is.

& Karl: Are you’re sure you’re not here to say you’re sorry? To apologize to me? Finally?
    Elle: You’ve got 11 grandkids. And you can’t let go of old shit?
    Karl: I find that as I grow older, old shit just bubbles up. It bubbles up out of the tar.
    Elle: Don’t you find that to be the case?

& Elle: You know, people make mistakes.
    Judy: I’m aware of that. I make my living cleaning up after people’s mistakes. And they’re not mistakes, they’re choices!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий