16 июн. 2016 г.

No Way Out

& Scott Pritchard: If it came to it, I’d lay down my life for him.
    Tom Farrell: Is that a job requirement?

& Susan: If you wanna look down my dress, you should grow a few inches.

& Susan: Send postcards from exotic ports of call. That’s what you call ’em, isn’t it? Exotic ports of call?
    Tom: A port’s a port. You’re exotic.


& Tom: You know I work for Brice?
    Susan: Then that makes two of us.

& Tom: When I go, it’ll be through the front door.

& Clerk: Hope you’re not calling your girlfriend. Remember, Big Brother’s listening.
    Tom: Yeah, well, I don’t give a shit.

& Schiller: Yevgeny Alexeyevich... Wouldn’t you love to hear Russian again? Imagine Pushkin, Lermontov, Tolstoy.
    Tom: Solzhenitsyn, Aksenov...
    Schiller: Even them. Always the sense of humor.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий