20 июн. 2016 г.

Carol

& Carol: What a strange girl you are.
    Therese: Why?
    Carol: Flung out of space.

& Harge: I love her!
    Abby: I can’t help you with that.

& Carol: ’... You’ll think it harsh of me to say so, but no explanation I offer will satisfy you. Please don’t be angry when I tell you that you seek resolutions and explanations because you’re young. But you will understand this one day. ...’


& John: Harge tells us you’ve been getting along quite well with your doctor, Carol.
    Jennifer: And why shouldn’t she get along well? He’s a very expensive doctor.
    Carol: Well, actually, he’s not a doctor. He’s a psychotherapist.
    Jennifer: Well, he’s very well regarded. A Yale man, like your uncle.
    Carol: Yes, but that doesn’t make him a doctor.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий