9 июн. 2016 г.

Only One Way a Dogfight Ends

Banshee 4×6


& Deva: So how do you fit into this whole... shit show?

& Job: Ain’t you the fucked-up little delinquent?
    Deva: Hey, I’m just trying to play the shitty hand I was dealt.
    Job: Girl, what you were dealt were two parents who would kill or die for you. That’s a hell of a lot more than most people got.

& Deva: I’m not going back, Mom. There’s no Wi-Fi and it smells like ass there.

& Hood: Yeah. Just when I thought I’d seen it all...


& Hood: You don’t know me.
    Veronica: I know you can’t sit still. I’m guessing you were once made to for a very long time and you didn’t like it.

& Veronica: You check the corners every time you enter a room. That’s not police training. That’s survival.

& Job: I am sick and tired... of fighting for my motherfucking life.

& Job: What is it with this fucking town? Can’t we go one week without some motherfucking army shooting at us?

& Declan: I heard you were looking for me...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ Harsh.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий