20 июн. 2016 г.

Johari Window

House of Lies 5×6


& Rita: ...Furthermore, that fake Negro had his hand all up in my hair. Unless you’re my stylist and I’m sitting in your chair, I don’t give a fuck what you do for a living... you do not touch a black woman’s hair. Even you know that, Marty, and you don’t even date black women.
    Marty: I...
    Rita: Stop.

& Jeannie: Marty, all your palling around with this guy, and your black-dar never went off?
    Marty: Whoa. What about your white-dar? It’s pretty fucking defective, too. This guy is one of yours.

& Jeannie: So what are we gonna do?
    Marty: Same thing we did last time we had a black CEO turn out to be white.
    Jeannie: So... no idea?
    Marty: No fucking idea.

& Clyde: I know you usually limit your radius of human wreckage to your tiny circle of friends and family, but this could have atomic bomb repercussions on all of fucking Los Angeles.


& Marty: I’m just thinking... anything about your past, you know. Your «blackground.»

& Marty: Look, we’re-we’re still gonna make this money, but don’t you want to drop the whole act for a second, you know, all the theatrics, and just be real?
    Devin: Hmm. You know what’s real, Marty?.. I applied to Wharton three times as a white guy and was denied admission. I checked «African-American» the fourth time around... got right in.
    Marty: Man. Will white men ever catch a break?

& Marty: Listen, sometimes you got to eat some shit. Okay? The trick is to figure out the minimum amount of shit you got to eat and still get what you want.
    Rita: What your dad’s saying is you need to keep your eyes on the prize. That’s a song black people used to sing back during the Civil Rights Movement.
    Jeremiah: You do know what the Civil Rights Movement is?

& Jean-Michal: You’re fired!
    Marty: You may want to rethink that. I mean, firing the black consultant who told you about the white man you hired pretending to be black?
    Jeannie: It’s not gonna look good.

& Devin: Planet Curl may be the chocolate cookies, okay? But I’m-I’m the white guts that’s holding it all together and making it delicious, okay?! I’m the real Oreo! Not a fake Oreo like Marty!
    Marty: Wow.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий