2 июн. 2016 г.

Regression



& Raines: Let’s go back to your bedroom, search your adolescence, even your childhood. Review all those moments that were... weird.
    Roy: Weird? What do you mean weird?
    Raines: We’re looking for someone in a hood, Roy...

& Rose: I know who I am.
    Angela: Well, Rose, I think you and I should go on with the therapy.
    Raines: You just don’t... just don’t remember.


& Kenner: I don’t know her. She’s not even real. What if the regressions are the same thing. They’re not memories. They’re fantasies. They’re induced fantasies.
    Raines: Induced by who?
    Kenner: By us. By the therapy. By police, by the media. We bombard them with the same thing over and over. And their imagination just does the rest. We’re not freeing their memories. This is a nightmare produced by all of us.

& Kenner: You were right, Reverend. It does exist. Evil itself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий