6 июн. 2016 г.

Home

Game of Thrones 6×2


& Three-Eyed Raven: It is beautiful beneath the sea, but if you stay too long, you’ll drown.

& Ser Davos: I’ve never been much of a fighter. Apologies for what you’re about to see.

& High Sparrow: You would spill blood in this holy place?
    Jaime: Oh, the gods won’t mind. They’ve spilled more blood than the rest of us combined.

& Jaime: I’ve fought against worse odds.
    High Sparrow: No doubt many of us would fall. But who are we, hmm? We have no names, no family. Every one of us is poor and powerless. And yet together, we can overthrow an empire.

& Tyrion: If I lost my cock, I’d drink all the time... Meaning no offense. He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes.
    Varys: I do not make dwarf jokes.
    Tyrion: You think them.

& Missandei: How do you know this?
    Tyrion: That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.


& Tyrion: Dragons are intelligent. More intelligent than men according to some maesters. They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies. I am their friend.
    Varys: Do they know that?

& Tyrion: I’m here to help. Don’t eat the help.

& Tyrion: Next time I have an idea like that... punch me in the face.

& Jaqen H’ghar: Leave it. A girl is not a beggar anymore.

& Lord Bolton: If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog, you’ll be treated as a mad dog. Taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed.

& Walda: Ramsay, where is your father?.. Ramsay... Where is Lord Bolton?
    Ramsay: ... I am Lord Bolton.

& Ramsay: I prefer being an only child...

& Lord Greyjoy: The War of the Five Kings, they call it. Well, the other four are dead.

& Euron Greyjoy: What is dead may never die.

& Melisandre: You were right all along. The Lord never spoke to me.
    Ser Davos: Fuck him, then. Fuck all of them. I’m not a devout man, obviously. Seven gods, drowned gods, tree gods, it’s all the same.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий