17 июн. 2016 г.

Truths Other Than the Ones You Tell Yourself

Banshee 4×7


& Ana: I don’t deserve to be their mother. Maybe I don’t deserve anything more than exactly what I got.

& Brock: Wait a minute. I know you.
    Job: Excuse me?
    Brock: You and I were in a gunfight together with the Ukrainian gangsters at the metalworks.
    Job: Correction, I was in a gunfight. You were lying on the floor crying about your motherfucking leg.

& Job: The heat scrambled most of the internal memory, but there was still enough raw data for me to recover the ESN and hack the log.
    Sugar: I have no idea what you’re saying, but I sure as hell missed hearing you say it.

& Brock: Check around back?
    Hood: ... It’s open.

& Veronica: Nothing more annoying than a psychopath who engages in Socratic debate.

& Brock: I applaud your effort, but you’re not gonna break out of stainless steel cuffs, okay?
    Hood: You don’t break the cuffs. You work the links. If you’re lucky, there’s a defect.

& Brock: Hey. Can I ask you something? Be the last time.
    Hood: What?!
    Brock: Who the fuck are you?


& Hood: I am not a cop! I never was a fucking cop!.. I’m not Lucas Hood!

& Hood: I became... sheriff.
    Brock: But you’re not. You weren’t.
    Hood: Well, I was getting up every day, putting on the uniform. Eventually the... lie took over. I believed it. I was... I was the sheriff. I was a cop and I liked it. I fucking loved it.

& Brock: If you’re not Lucas Hood... what’s your name?

& Hood: What’s so funny?
    Bode: You have no idea how insignificant you really are.
    Hood: That makes two of us, pal.

& Job: What do I want? I want... 20 months of my motherfucking life back.

& Job: Have a nice short life, motherfucker.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий