9 июн. 2016 г.

Cold Murdering Bastards

TURN 3×2


& Abraham: We expecting trouble?
    Maj. Hewlett: One can’t be too careful when dealing with spies.

& Abraham: Well, it’s not that bad, really. Just needs a little... a little sprucing up, I think.

& Townsend Sr.: I take it you’re not a religious man.
    Rivington: I’m a newsman, which is a religion all its own. While others worship mysteries, I seek to dispel them.

& Townsend Sr.: From one Patriot to another.


& Maj. André: ... And you are an entrepreneur.
    Townsend: I suppose you could say that, yes.
    Maj. André: I’d be proud to. It truly is a new world, isn’t it? Even the air is alive with possibilities. With electricity that Franklin pulled down out of the sky and trapped in a jar... Only I assume to watch it fade to a dim glow.

& Maj. Hewlett: So this is what it’s like to be a spy skulking around at night.
    Abraham: Actually, it’s more about fooling the gullible so one can do one’s skulking in the light of day.

& Maj. Hewlett: There is something that I care very deeply about... Can I trust a rebel spy to keep his word?
    Abraham: Can I trust a redcoat officer to keep his?

& Rogers: Now let’s see what the horse piss doth reveal to me...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий