26 июн. 2016 г.

30 Years of Science Down the Tubes

The Last Man on Earth 2×18


& Carol: I just want you to come home so that Yorbalinda or Bezequiel can meet their daddy.

& Phil: ... Mothers and fathers are the people who make little babies like you. Now, how do they do that? Simple... When a man and a woman share a special connection, the man takes his penis and...
    Carol: Ooh! Baby’s asleep.

& Phil: There’s only one place he could have gone...

& Phil: This, my friend, is full of active fart.
    Mike: So, you farted into a jar and you saved it?
    Phil: Eh, this is not some whimsical pursuit, Mike. This is a valid scientific experiment and an important one at that. How long can a fart retain its unique smell composition in a sealed jar?
    Mike: Yeah, well, I hate to burst your bubble, but if that thing’s been in there for 30 years, it’s long gone.

& Phil: What, were you a friggin’ analyst in NASA’s fartology and toots division?

& Phil: Like Capone’s vault...


& Gail: I’m just happy that it’s real and there’s nothing wrong with my brain chemistry, and I can, you know, glug, glug, glug again.

& Todd: That was another survivor out there. You just shot them in the face.
    Melissa: No, Todd, we’re the survivors, and I’m trying to keep it that way.

& Mike: How long have I been out?
    Phil: Mike... you’ve been asleep for four years.... JK, about three hours.

& Mike: You are the most childish, selfish person I have ever met! You made a mess of your whole life, and now you’re messing with my death!

& Mike: The only time you even came close to actually being special was when everyone died but you.

& Carol: There’s a life in there. It’s a life that’s never gonna know the pre-virus world we lived in... only this world... and this world... can’t suck. I won’t stand for it.

& Phil: Mike? Got something for you, too... These are my buddies. They got me through some hard times.

& Phil: Oh, dear God. Oh, dear God. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, farts.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий