24 сент. 2015 г.

The Warrior Class

Banshee 2×3


& Brock: He’s gonna poke around.

& Chayton Littlestone: You’re gonna bleed with me, cop. Just like your ancestors bled with mine.

& Alison: My boss doesn’t like you.
    Sheriff Hood: Don’t be ridiculous. Everyone likes me.

& Jason Hood: You’re not my father.
    Sheriff Hood: No, that’s very true.


& Bowman: Kai, no.
    Kai: Blessed are the peacemakers that they will be called sons of God.

& Kai: Do you know what’s worse than getting your testicles crushed with a baseball bat?.. Getting them crushed again.

& Jason: So these guys killed my father and then... you just killed them and figured what the hell, I always wanted to be a sheriff?
    Sheriff Hood: Let’s just say I needed to become someone else and the opportunity presented itself.

& Jason: Ah, I’m fucking bleeding.
    Sugar: Pay. Attention.

& Sugar: Let me get you a band-aid.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий