27 сент. 2015 г.

Power Hour

Continuum 4×3


& Kellogg: Look, whatever they’re paying you, I’ll triple it!
Vasquez: You can’t buy me. You already have.

& Lucas: Shaboof!
    Alec: I don’t care if it’s popular in 2077, please never «shaboof» as a taunt or dis or catchphrase ever again.

& Julian: I’m still here, destined to be the bad guy.
    Lucas: Says who? Bad guy is a matter of perspective.

& Carlos: You give me the evidence that I need and I will gladly use his own Piron initiative to Guantanamo his ass.


& Garza: I love it when you talk tactics.
    Kiera: No engagement, Garza. This is recon only.
    Garza: Says the girl in the invisible bullet-proof suit. How am I supposed to get inside if our targets are home? Ask nicely?

& Alec: I’ve been reading what you wrote. Future you. It’s actually quite beautiful. Full of new ideas, unique perspectives. Maybe if I don’t become the evil corporate overlord of the future, you go on to be come Mother fricken Theresa.

& Kiera: May I ask you a personal question, Matthew?
    Kellogg: Anything.
    Kiera: If nobody can trust you, then tell me: how can you trust you?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий