23 сент. 2015 г.

Stunning and Brave

South Park 19×1


& P.C. Principal: All right, listen up. My name is P.C. Principal. I don’t know about you, but frankly, I’m sick and tired of how minority groups are marginalized in today’s society.

& P.C. Principal: Let me ask you this. We’re in Colorado, right? Where are the Hispanic kids? Huh? Where are the ethnic and racial minorities?

& P.C. Principal: Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! You hear that? That’s the sound of 2015 pulling you over, people. Suck it.

& P.C. Principal: Now that I’m principal, I’m not gonna allow anyone at this school to be made feel unsafe and harassed.
    Gerald: Wh-wh-what did he say?
    P.C. Principal: You’ll have to excuse my language...... «I don’t think Caitlyn Jenner is a hero This kind of transphobic and bigoted hate speech isn’t gonna fly here, bro! I thought we were all on board that Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing, beautiful woman who had the exquisite bravery of a butterfly flying against the wind. And then this shit comes out of people’s mouths!


& P.C. UMass: So, do we have a fucking problem here?
    Marsh: No! Caitlyn Jenner is the bravest woman in America.
    P.C. Chino Hills: Whee-oo! Whee-oo! Whee-oo! Did someone here just say America in a way that otherizes and demeans the people of Latin and South America?

& Cartman: Look, you don’t want to end up like the spokesman for Subway, do you?
    P.C. Principal: Did you just use a term that excludes women from an occupation?! Did you just say spokesman instead of spokesperson when women are just as capable of selling sandwiches as anyone?! Are you purposely trying to use words that assert your male privilege?!
    Cartman: No, I’m sorry! I was just trying to frame you for raping Butters!

& P.C. Principal: You know, there’s still some people out there that say, «What does being P.C. really mean?» Well, I’ll tell you what it means. It means you love nothing more than beer, working out, and that feeling you get when you rhetorically defend a marginalized community from systems of oppression.

& Sharon: You got home pretty late last night. 6:00 a.m.?

& Cartman: I have to help Kyle even if I don’t agree with his hateful, bigoted thoughts. Kyle’s view may be warped. I personally think Caitlyn Jenner’s a stunning hero. But that doesn’t mean I’ll stand by while Kyle’s intolerance is dealt with violently. We’re going to war with these P.C. people once and for all. Butters, I’m going to need 200 pregnant Mexican women and some taco launchers.

& Cartman: All right. Send in the pregnant Mexican women... Fire the taco launchers!.. Syrian refugee children, flank from the left!..

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий