2 сент. 2015 г.

Omega Station

True Detective 2×8

Leonard Cohen — Nevermind

♪ the war was lost ♪
♪ the treaty signed ♪
♪ I was not caught ♪
♪ I crossed the line ♪


& Frank: Oh, I’m long gone, cue ball. But we’ll settle up later.
    Osip: We certainly will.
    Frank: Good luck with that, you KGB kike motherfucker. I’ll only need the one bullet. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but, Osip, when the lights go out... that’s me.

& Felicia: What is going on?
    Frank: Everything’s ending. Time to wake up.

& Velcoro: You want revenge? Drag their shit out into the light.
    Lenny: They won’t get punished. I am the blade and the bullet.

& Holloway: Honestly, Ray, nobody had an idea you were this competent.


& Frank: You’re a cop, right? Lady cop.
    Bezzerides: What gave me away? The tits?
    Frank: I meant you’re a lady. You have dignity.

& Velcoro: Trust me. I can lose these assholes with a tricycle.

& Frank: You want my suit?.. All right. I didn’t even wear a suit till I was 38.

& Jordan: What’s a guy like you doing in a place like this?
    Frank: Just making my way, baby.

& Frank: I told you I’d make it.
    Jordan: You did. You made it. You can rest now.
    Frank: No rest. Never stop moving.

& Bezzerides: It’s your story now. I told it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий