18 сент. 2015 г.

eps1.8_m1rr0r1ng.qt

Mr. Robot 1×9


& Mr. Robot: Mr. Robot... Um, well, I’d recommend the Pentium 90. They’re lighting fast, and we’ve got some in stock now. With an 800 megabyte hard drive, you’ll be all set.

& Mr. Robot: «Timecop» or «Stargate»? What? 20 bucks ought to cover the both of us... «Pulp Fiction»? Never heard of it. Sure I can take you to that?.. All right, get your jacket.

& Elliot: How come I’m not in trouble?
    Mr. Robot: Even though what you did was wrong, you’re still a good kid, and that guy was a prick. Sometimes that matters more.

& Mr. Robot: You want answers? Stop asking questions and follow me.

& Elliot: I even remember my game. I’d calculate the statistical probability of safety for each car on the train based on how often they would derail. On the way there, I’d always pick the safest car ’cause I looked forward to our trips to the city so much. Then on the way back, I’d pick the most dangerous ones... ’cause I hated going home.


& Tyrell: Phillip, please don’t do this. I was on a track.
    Price: There was a moment, Tyrell, a point in your recent past, a mistake, a compulsion, decision, something, that led you to this point right now. My only advice to you is... find that moment, understand it. It’s the only way to reconcile this...
this failure with yourself.

& Mr. Robot: Please, Elliot, listen to me. I will never leave you. I will never leave you alone again.

& Elliot: This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening. No... This is happening, isn’t it?

& Elliot: I’m Mr. Robot.

& Colby: You took a big gamble, and you got what you wanted. It was just, you know, the wrong thing to want.

& Angela: I’m not working there. They killed my mother.
    Colby: And every fast food joint around the corner delivers diabetes to millions of people. Phillip Morris hands out lung cancer on the hour, every hour. I mean, hell, everyone’s destroying the planet beyond the point of no return. Are you really gonna start taking all of these things so personally?

& Colby: If you want to change things, perhaps you should try from within, because this is what happens from the outside.

& Tyrell: You’re the one constant in a sea of variables. Elliot...

& Tyrell: Why did you do it? What did you hope to accomplish by doing all of this?
    Elliot: I don’t know. I wanted to save the world.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий