7 сент. 2015 г.

Reborn

Falling Skies 5×10


& Weaver: I’ll remember.

& Tom: This has been a punishing journey, not just because of those who we’ve lost, but because of the parts of ourselves that we’ve had to sacrifice along the way. Our innocence. And our hope. Maybe even part of our souls... But if you ask me, it’s been worth it.

& Enos Ellis: Well, if you’re Tom Mason, this is your charter and we’re your backup, brother.

& Enos Ellis: So who was the unlucky one to pull the short straw, gotta give this unholy bitch her booster shot?
    Tom: Who do you think?
    Enos Ellis: Nice to finally meet another son of a bitch who’s as crazy as I am.


& Lt. Demarcus: I wish I got the chance to show her. Like Martin, back at the base. He died a soldier. A hero.
    Weaver: ... No. Lieutenant Marty died for one reason and one reason only— that hornet got him before he could shoot it, period. Dying didn’t make him anything he wasn’t already. We owe him a lot, but there’s no heroism in being a martyr. Getting yourself killed is not something you wanna do. That’d just be stupid, wouldn’t it?

& Hal: Will you marry me?
    Maggie: What?

& tom: This is excellent work. I’m very proud of you. You wanna be Secretary of State?
    Matt: Not really. I-I have a date.

& Matt: They’re gonna love it. They might even ask you to be president again.
    Tom: I’ve already said no twice.
    Matt: Well, you can say no a third time, like George Washington.

& Tom: Once upon a time, there was a place called America....

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий