20 сент. 2015 г.

Queer Eyes, Full Hearts

Modern Family 6×7


& Mitchell: Is there anything more important than clean water in developing countries?
    Cameron: A clean glass in this one?

& Manny: I really think French will be a better fit for me.
    Gloria: Your name is Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro Delgado! How is French a better fit for you?
    Manny: I’m pretty sure you threw in a name I’ve never heard before.

& Manny: I’m sorry, but Spanish just doesn’t seem natural to me. I don’t like the way it hits my ear.
    Gloria: What could be more natural than your mother’s tongue in your ear?!

& Manny: Lets me transfer into French. Only one parent signature required. Come on, Jay. I can’t take it anymore. I quit.
    Jay: You’re already starting to sound French.


& Claire: Haley, honey, I wanted to talk to you about this whole thing with Andy.
    Haley: What’s there to talk about?
    Claire: Well, I’m concerned that it is distracting you from what’s really important.
    Haley: Oh, mom, there’s nothing to worry about. You know, it’s just sex.
    Claire: W-H-A-T?!
    Haley: Purely physical. It’s really just a stress-reliever.

& Gloria: Do you know how frustrating it is to have to translate everything in my head before I say it? To have people laugh in my face because I’m struggling to find the words? You should try talking in my shoes for one mile!
    Jay: I think you meant—
    Gloria: I know what I meant to mean. Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий