19 сент. 2015 г.

Lost Hours

Continuum 4×1


& Kiera: What’s the day?
    Doctor: September 25th.
    Kiera: The year?
    Doctor: 2080. ... You’ve been asleep for three years. Welcome back, Kiera.

& Kellogg: What can I do for you, Curtis?
    Curtis Chen: It’s what I can do for you, Kellogg.
    Kellogg: Is this about my future?
    Curtis Chen: It always is.

& Kellogg: I just need to get the lay of the land first, you know? Before I make any important decisions.
    Curtis Chen: How will you know?
    Kellogg: Excuse me?
    Curtis Chen: If they’re important, the decisions.


& Julian: So which one are you?
    Alec: The good one.
    Julian: I think you’d both say that.

& Carlos: Give the Piron keys back to the Alec who isn’t a problem.
    Kellogg: I’d love to, but the board doesn’t know what we know and it might be a hard sell to them with the whole time travel doubles thing, you know. Paradoxically speaking.

& Julian: In your face, Kellogg.

& Carlos: I just feel like we’ve been down this road before. It’s Liber8 all over again.
Ω We too. We too.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий