15 сент. 2015 г.

Halloween 3: AwesomeLand

Modern Family 6×6


& Lily: I think I’m gonna win the costume contest.
    Mitchell: Hey, now, honey, it’s not important if you win. It’s just for fun.
    Lily: But it’s more fun if you win. No offense, daddy.

& Jay: You look dynamite, honey.
    Gloria: Ay, thank you. I am princess Fiona.
    Jay: So does that make me a prince? Do I have to keep track of a crown all night?
    Gloria: No, you’re Shrek, the ogre.
    Jay: You mean that big green thing? Nah, I don’t want to walk around all night with an ugly rubber mask.
    Gloria: No. You just need to paint your face green, and that’s it.


& Jay: You do this every time. You go as a princess. I have to go as some freak. You’re beauty, I’m the beast. You’re Beyonce? I’m... that guy.

& Claire: I have a head for business and a bod for sin.
    Phil: Yes, you do.
    Alex: Ew! This is a common area!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий