23 сент. 2015 г.

The Road Within

& Vincent: Thank you for the... tour.
    Marie: It was a punishment. Behavioral exercise.

& Alex: So where are you and the incredibly shrinking woman headed?
    Vincent: California.
    Alex: What for?
    Marie: So Vincent can go to the beach. Swim in the ocean.
    Alex: I’ve been to the ocean. It’s filled with... excrement.

& Marie: Vincent, relax.
    Vincent: There’s a clown in my head, and he shits in between my thoughts. And he forces me to do the most inappropriate... fuck! The most inappropriate thing at the most inappropriate moment. So relaxing is pretty much the one thing I cannot do.


& Alex: I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that I just... defecated in the woods, or that my buttocks now smell like Handiwipes.
    Marie: The mental image is worse.

& Vincent: I’ve never been on a mountain before.
    Alex: What if it sucks?
    Vincent: What if it’s amazing?
    Alex: What if it’s dangerous?
    Vincent: What if it’s... What if it’s exciting?
    Alex: What if we die?
    Vincent: Well, what if we fucking live?!

& Alex: I’m Alex in wonderland!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий