17 сент. 2015 г.

Little Fish

Banshee 2×1


& Job: Do you have any other speed besides slow as shit?

& Sugar: How many times can you bury the same guy?

& SA Racine: Let me tell you how this is gonna work. This is a closed federal hearing in which you will be delivering sworn testimony, ’cause everyone knows swearing on a Bible keeps people honest.

& SA Racine: You do have a right to have an attorney present. And I should inform you that if you exercise that right, you will earn my immediate and eternal suspicion.

& SA Racine: I understand your Mayor recently suffered the misfortune of being blown up... This town is something else.

& SA Racine: Mrs. Hopewell, how would you characterize your relationship with the sheriff?
    Ana: I don’t know. Cordial, I guess.
    SA Racine: So not to put too fine a point on it... were you fucking him?


& Sheriff Hood: Um... yeah. He spoke mainly in Russian.
    SA Racine: Ukrainian.
    Sheriff Hood: Yeah, well, it’s all Greek to me.

& SA Racine: Normally we review testimony over a period of weeks. But if I’ve learned anything in my years of doing this, it’s that bullshit will stay bullshit no matter how long... And fortunately after years of meetings, I have been granted the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

& Agent Xavier: How are you gonna explain what you did in there to Washington? It won’t hold up!
    SA Racine: It’s Banshee, Pennsylvania! No one gives a shit!!

& Agent Xavier: You’re using them as bait?
    SA Racine: That’s what you do with little fish.

& Sugar: You start over. It’s what you do after a stretch like yours.
    Sheriff Hood: Not that simple.
    Sugar: Maybe. Maybe you just don’t know simple when you see it.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий