29 сент. 2015 г.

The Truth About Unicorns

Banshee 2×5


& Sheriff Hood: «I would enter your sleep if I could and guard you there...» uh, something something.
    Ana: «But I cannot enter unless you dream of me.»
    Sheriff Hood: There you go.
    Ana: You read «The Last Unicorn»?
    Sheriff Hood: In prison. It was a small library.

& Sheriff Hood: Best thing I can do for you... is to leave.

& SA Racine: You should. You of all people.
    Sheriff Hood: Why?
    SA Racine: For starters, I know you’re not Lucas Hood.

& Sheriff Hood: Hey, hey, hey.
    SA Racine: My gun is in the large compartment.

& Sheriff Hood: Enough people have died over this... No more.

& Sheriff Hood: ...what happens next?
    SA Racine: You do that, as far as I’m concerned, I never even have to ask the next question.
    Sheriff Hood: What question?
    SA Racine: What question?.. Just who the hell you really are.


& Sugar: Well, I guess you won’t be leaving just yet.
    Sheriff Hood: I can’t.
    Sugar: I can’t say I’m sorry to have you around a bit longer. What can I say? You keep me young. Hmm?.. And you’re very generous with my whiskey. Especially my good whiskey.

& Sugar: People like you and me, we don’t need bars. We build our own cells. ... There’s something broken in us. Something that we don’t have that other people do that lets them settle down and find peace and dream of a better life. People like you and me, we can’t afford those dreams.
    Sheriff Hood: Why not?
    Sugar: Because of what we have done. There are ghosts that just won’t let us be...
    Sheriff Hood: Fuck that.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack's usual. i.e. perfect.

Σ About dreams & reality.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий