26 сент. 2015 г.

Child 44

& Leo: If you are so innocent, why do you run? Hmm?
    Brodsky: That is a very good question. I run because you were following me. When you are followed, you are arrested. And when you are arrested, you are already guilty. So you tell me. Why did I run?

& Leo: Alexei, there can be no murder in paradise.

& Leo: Raisa, are you a spy?

& Varlam: The bar doesn’t give credit. Toilet is down the hall.

& General Nesterov: Just a few names, Aleksander...


& Raisa: Leo, do you know what people get around here when they demand the truth? Do you?.. They get terror.

& Leo: Raisa. Do you think that I am... That I am truly a frightful man? You think that maybe I am a monster?
    Raisa: ....No.
    Leo: No?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий