27 сент. 2015 г.

Not Fade Away

Fear the Walking Dead 1×4


& Alicia: Stop. Oh, my God, just stop it. This domestic bickering like it’s normal, like you’re normal people in a normal kitchen. It’s not normal. Stop it. Stop acting like it is.

& Maddy: Don’t be a hero.
    Nick: No chance of that.

& Moyers: You are in one of 12 safe zones south of the San Gabriels, okay? So you guys are the lucky ones. You guys— you get to stay in your homes, ride this thing out, all right? So, relax, count your blessings, be nice. So I don’t have to shoot you.


& Moyers: I’m trying to avoid a situation. So either you’re gonna go in and you’re gonna talk him down, or I’m gonna go in, I’m gonna take him down.

& Daniel: My father told me not to have hatred in my heart. He said that men do these things not because of evil. They do evil because of fear. And at that moment, I realized my father is a fool for believing there was a difference.

& Daniel: If it happens, it will happen quickly and you must be prepared.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий