7 сент. 2015 г.

eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v

Mr. Robot 1×8


& Darlene: What if this all went away? The city. The money. All of it.
    Jones: What, like a zombie apocalypse or something?

& Darlene: There’s no middle anymore. Just rich and poor.
    Jones: Okay, this shit is way too heavy for me this early. I gotta go to work.
    Darlene: Right. Solving the world’s problems one spreadsheet at a time.

& Darlene: Why can’t the world just take care of itself?
    Jones: Because the world is filled with stupid people. And I get paid a lot to be smart.

& Elliot: She’s just like everyone else. Too afraid to peek over their walls for fear of what they might see. Not me. That’s what I do. I look.

& Elliot: Hackers. We inherently trust no one, including each other.


& Elliot: Is that why the infamous Whiterose is such a legend? Because he’s more paranoid than the rest of us?

& Elliot: Wait.
    Whiterose: The concept of waiting bewilders me. There are always deadlines. There are always ticking clocks. That’s why you must manage your time.

& Whiterose: Every hacker has her fixation. You hack people, I hack time.

& Whiterose: Understand something, Mr. Alderson. After I leave, you will never see me again. There are very few people in my life that I have enough time to see more than once, and you are not one of them. Trust me, that’s not going to matter.

& Elliot: Damn, she infected me with her time paranoia. We’re all living in each other’s paranoia... Is that why everyone tries to avoid each other?

& Darlene: I’m your...
    Elliot: Sister. You’re my sister.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий