25 сент. 2015 г.

Bloodlines

Banshee 2×4


& Carrie: I’m ready to tell you everything.

& Job: Okay, who the fuck is this and what the hell am I doing here?

& Kai: You know what, Alex? You care too much about what people think of you. You’ll never achieve any power like that.
    Alex: Lie, cheat, extort... and you call that power? That’s not power, that’s just being a sociopath.

& Kai: You’re operating out of fear. Fear of losing your position. Fear of the consequences. I’m not always the smartest guy in the room, but I’m fearless. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want. And because of that, people fear me.

& Kai: Sometimes it takes more strength to make peace than to fight.

& Job: Get in the fucking car.
    Jason Hood: I kind of don’t want to.
    Job: Bitch, I should be shooting your dumb white ass right now, but instead I’m offering you a ride. So show some fucking gratitude and get in the fucking car or I will run you into a wall and say my foot slipped off the clutch!

& Jonah Lambrecht: Once you’ve loved someone a certain way, you... you know you’ll never love another like that.


& Job: You know, I’m finding everybody’s reaction to this kid disturbingly underreactive. We should be digging a motherfucking hole.
    Sugar: Look, he’s just a kid looking for a second chance.
    Job: And when did we become «Touched by an Angel»?

& Job: ...Once I have performed this little miracle, you are going to disappear and we are not going to see or hear from your punk ass again because if you show up a second time looking for a handout because you fucked up again, I will personally put a bullet between your eyes. And just for that, I’m gonna name you Marion.

& Kai: Now, you may not be aware, Jonah... but there is a debate currently raging in civil society about the efficacy of torture. Now, I happen to fall on the side of those who believe that pain is a tool... like any other.

& Kai: Well, maybe God just doesn’t love you as much as you’d like to believe. Maybe He finds it laughably arrogant for you to think you even know His will.

& Alison: What the hell happened to him?
    Sheriff Hood: He resisted arrest. Strenuously.

& Chayton Littlestone: What is it with white people and chains? From the day you got here, you’ve been locking people up.

& Job: So I suppose congratulations are in order. You’re a father!.. Mm-hmm. I have to say, when it was about the money, I got it. When it was about true love gone tragically wrong, I even got that. But if you think you’re gonna hang around here, take a couple parenting classes, make all this evil shit right, you are sadly mistaken. Bad shit happens to people standing too close to you. If you care for them, you have to get out of their lives.

& Job: Anywhere but here, baby. Anywhere on this big, beautiful planet but here.

& Rabbit: At first she thought I was insane. And then later she knew I was insane. But there was no questioning my love... Love. Truth. Insanity. These are all more connected than people want to believe.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий