13 сент. 2015 г.

Hungry Ghosts

Hell on Wheels 5×6


& Bohannon: Hell.

& Bohannon: I tried that once... Going back home.

& Brother Young: Do you know who I am, young lady?
    Eva: My mama taught me to love you. Same as I loved Jesus and Joseph Smith.
    Brother Young: You’re a Mormon.
    Eva: Jack Mormon.


& Durant: You will remain as you are... An aging charlatan, the polygamous master of a doomed and desert-locked sect!

& Brother Young: Our contract stands for now. Lay one track north of Salt Lake, and you’ll learn why they call me the Lion of the Lord. I’ve defeated the United States Army. I’d damn sure make short work of you.

& Mei: For my father. Light will help ghost find his way home. For your ghosts. Those you have buried and those you could not. When light goes out, they will be home.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий