22 сент. 2015 г.

The Thunder Man

Banshee 2×2


& Sheriff Hood: Didn’t your mother ever tell you? A wise man never looked a gift horse in the mouth.
    Sugar: No, my mother told me a word to the wise is unnecessary. It’s a damn fool who needs the advice.

& Job: Well, look here. Ain’t we all just domestic as shit?

& Sheriff Hood: It’s 30 days. It’s, uh... it’s not so bad.
    Sugar: Locked up is locked up.

& Alex: You know, my people have this myth about the Thunder Man. He’s reborn once each generation. He’s got the power of a god, prodigious lover, fiercest warrior. But outwardly, he looks like a normal man. So every man has to ask himself whether he might in fact be the Thunder Man. And every woman has to wonder whether the man she’s with is him...


& Job: Five more seconds... And we in. And by «we,» I mean you.

& Job: I could be hacking Google or the Caymans, but, no, I gotta be infiltrating Fort Apache.

& Job: That sounded nasty.

& Sheriff Hood: Oh, hi.
    Nola: Hi yourself.

& Sheriff Hood: I know this is a hard time for you, but your uncle, he’s not a good man. You shouldn’t be living there.
    Rebecca: Well, then, let me live with you.
    Sheriff Hood: I’m not a good man either.

& Kai: So how did it go?
    Sheriff Hood: Piece of cake.

& Sugar: Listen, you can sit here and get drunk while you dissect everything you’ve gone through... But at some point or another, there’s only one question really worth asking yourself... what are you going to do now?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack's usual. i.e. perfect.

Σ Rebecca & Rebecca & Kai. Siobhan & Ana. Such a strong & beautiful parallels.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий