5 сент. 2015 г.

The Longest Ride

& Marcia: Sophia, you are literally the only girl I know... who wouldn’t have a fling with a cowboy.

& Luke: Is it like I would imagine?
    Sophia: How would you imagine?
    Luke: Eh... Pillow fights in your underwear.
    Sophia: ... No. Come on! We don’t wear underwear.

& Nurse: You have to eat something, Mr. Levinson. It’s the only way you’re going to get better.
    Ira: I’m old. I’ve had a heart attack... a hip replacement... surgery in both knees. How much better am I going to get?

& Ira: Ruth... I know I’m not a rich man. Don’t know the last thing about art. All I can do is promise to love you... every second of every day for the rest of my life.

& Ruth: I don’t know what the future holds... but I know there’s no future without you. Unless you don’t love me anymore.


& Luke: Your parents had to adjust their whole life...
    Sophia: No, they didn’t adjust anything. Growing up with immigrant parents, my life was always really different. Everyone was always screaming in weird languages... I brought smelly, strange snacks to school. My pants were too short always.
    Luke: Pants still are too short.

& Ruth: Oh, I love it! For over 500 years, artists have been reproducing... quite literally what they see in front of them. Then Kandinsky came and broke all the rules, all of them!

& Ira: How can I help?
    Sophia: Take my mind off of it.

& Ira: It’s a scary thing. How the people you’re closest to... can so quickly become... strangers.

& Ira: Love requires sacrifice. Always.

& Ira: So many wonderful years. But, of course, not nearly enough.

& Ira: The true work of art... was the longest ride Ruth and I shared. This thing called life.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий