9 сент. 2015 г.

Inside Men and Outside Women

Tyrant 2×9


& Jamal: Don’t look so sad. If it’s God’s will, it will happen.

& Molly: James, I’m sorry. You’re not family.

& Jamal: So... how is my favorite counterrevolutionary?
    Bassam: Anxious. I’m glad you called.

& Jamal: The sheik told me there is a poison inside the Palace. It could be anyone. But you... I trust.


& Rami: Is he sleeping at all?
    Leila: It’s hard to actually call it sleep. I put him to bed; he’s not moving. As long as he doesn’t change color, I’m filled with hope.

& Halima: It’s okay to laugh. Life’s already awful enough.

& Jamal: «Drunken, old fool.» This is how you call your president? This is how you speak to your father?

& Jamal: Uh... I want him dead.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий