21 сент. 2015 г.

Before We Go

& Nick: You can read and add... How are you a cab driver?

& Brooke: My name is Brooke. Brooke Dalton.
    Nick: Oh, my God! Why’d you tell me it was Carrie?
    Brooke: I don’t know!
    Nick: Carrie Bradshaw!
    Brooke: We’re in New York, it’s late, you’re a stranger... I froze.

& Brooke: Are you accusing me of having an affair?
    Nick: No, it’s just... You know, I’m calling it like I see it. It’s not a problem. It’s okay. People are human. They make mistakes.

& Brooke: Do you know the most interesting thing about hotel art is not the actual art itself, obviously, but it’s what’s behind it.
    Nick: What, like a safe?
    Brooke: No. Have you heard of hotel graffiti?.. This comedian started it when his TV didn’t work in his hotel room. e just started doodling on, like, the back of paintings. And it caught on from there.

& Brooke: What we need is a time machine.
    Nick: Well, we kind of have one. A few years ago, they turned all these public pay phones into time machines. You pick one up, dial 1993, and a New Yorker will come on and tell you exactly what was happening on that corner 20 years ago.


& Nick: Everyone knows when you got a time machine, the first thing you do is gamble. And... that didn’t work.

& Brooke: It means you have a chance.
    Nick: For what... to get slammed?
    Brooke: Haven’t you felt slammed every day since the ring thing? And you don’t know the odds. Could be one in a trillion. It could be one in two. Anyway, this is about regret. And those odds are always 100%.

& Nick: I guess I got to be grown up. Got to be okay with not being okay. Which completely sucks.

& Nick: I don’t need to know my future. I’m gonna live it anyway.

& Harry: You could walk away.
    Brooke: From what?
    Harry: I don’t know. But you do. We can always walk away. And sometimes you should.

& Harry: You know the most important thing I learned, after all my years of marriage? After an entire life with one person?.. That you can’t allow the people you love to determine how you love.

& Nick: Wow. You guys seemed perfect.
    Harry: Well, Nick... there is no perfect. There will always be struggle. You just have to pick who you want to struggle with.

& Nick: We love who we love. Sucks.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий