14 сент. 2015 г.

Prison Break-In

Arrested Development 3×7


& Lindsay: Did it ever occur to you that maybe Warden Gentles likes her?
    Michael: Likes her what?
    Lindsay: No, I... I mean, likes her, like, is attracted to her.
    Michael: Who’s the «her» in that sentence?
    Lindsay: Mom. Warden Gentles likes Mom.
    Michael: Her?
    Tobias: I’m afraid I’m with Michael on this. The guy runs a prison. He can have any piece of ass he wants.

& Michael: I wish I’d read The Man Inside Me.

& Michael: You think this is gonna work?
    Gob: It’s a jet pack, Michael. What could possibly go wrong?

& Michael: Wish I knew the layout of this place...
    Gob: Way ahead of you, Michael. Drew a map of it on my stomach. It’s upside down, so it might be a little awkward.


& George Michael: Well, the new facility isn’t so bad, huh? It’s a lot like school, only it’s air-conditioned. So I guess we can just, uh... just choose a cell to stay overnight in and, uh...
    Maeby: Oh, great. And you can take me through your thoughts about the screenplay beat by beat.
    George Michael: Sure. Yeah. «Because anything can happen when two people share a cell, coz.» It’s a line from... from New Warden.

& Narrator: And, just as the prisoners had proven... they could throw a gala as well as the rich... so the rich proved they could throw a riot just as well as the prisoners.

& George Sr.: I’ll tell you what: You let Oscar out, and you give us an hour in here... and, uh, we’ll call it even.
    Lucille: Please, Ward?..
    Warden Gentles: I can’t say no to the woman who gave me «chlamydia...» One hour.

& George Sr.: Are you ready to have some fun?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий