16 сент. 2015 г.

Pax Abuddin

Tyrant 2×10


& Lea Exley: Barry Al Fayeed resurrected from the dead as Khalil, liberator of Ma’an. I mean, for these people, that’s like, uh, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson all rolled into one... I’m trying to prepare you, Molly.

& Molly: Uh, we could call room service. Act like this is our first date.
    Bassam: Oh. Any chance you might... sleep with me on the first date?

& Bassam: Demand elections and an end to dynasties. That is your right as the free people of Abuddin.

& Daliyah: You shouldn’t have come here. I’ve already said good-bye to you twice. I didn’t want to have to say good-bye again.
Ω Yeah. Enough is enough.


& Jamal: First my brother and then you, hmm?
    Leila: You left us no choice.

& Jamal: I’ve done so many terrible things. And now, I’m signing a confession for the one thing I didn’t do.

& Leila: Let him go, let it end.
    Bassam: He’s my brother.
    Leila: This is justice.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Wrapped and sealed finally? Or may be not?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий