19 сент. 2015 г.

eps1.9_zer0-day.avi

Mr. Robot 1×10


& Lenny: This kid should not be allowed to do what he did. He hacked into my private life. And then that Ashley Madison leak happened.

& Lenny: The asshole stole my dog!

& Darlene: Okay, everyone, lay off! I’m sure he had his reasons. Besides, whatever. The point is, it worked.
    Elliot: Jesus, what did I do?

& Penelope: As your part-time CFO and your friend, I have to be honest and tell you, this is beyond bleak.
    Gideon: When is it not?.. Ever since I started this company, it’s felt like we’ve just been rearranging chairs on the goddamn «Titanic.» When was the last time you and I have not had a depressing conversation?
    Penelope: Gideon, I handle the money. It’s always gonna be a depressing conversation.

& Penelope: There might be a silver lining to all this. If what they’re saying about these fsociety hackers is actually true... you’ll now have no debt.

& Elliot: A simple program, a worm that can make data unreadable, malware that took Darlene maybe two hours to code. Is that really all it takes to kill the world?

& Mobley: You know, I’ve run all the scenarios of our little revolution here, but, uh... using a dead puppy oven was not on my list.

& Mr. Plouffe: You’re right. Absolutely right. The public should be worried. I mean, personally, my life is over. My pension, savings, everything... has been in this company since I started here, and that’s all gone now. Truth is... I’ve been with the engineering team all weekend. No one knows how to fix it. In fact, about the only thing we do know for certain is that... this will be impossible to fix.


& Price: I think you should attend. You might pick up some invaluable lessons.
    Angela: Um... no. No, I’m not sure that I can.
    Price: Well, the invitation is open if you should change your mind.

& Price: Um... You need some new shoes. Those won’t do anymore.

& Darlene: You guys are acting like we’re walking towards doomsday here.
    Mobley: Well, it does say here it’s an end of the world party.

& — 911. What’s your emergency?
    Elliot: I have a confession to make.

& Mr. Robot: You’re losing it, kiddo. I’m only supposed to be your prophet. You’re supposed to be my god.

& Angela: I can’t help but wonder, why do you seem so confident? Everyone else is worried, but you? You’re sure that you’re gonna get through this. Why?
    Price: Hmm. People did this. Right? I mean, aliens didn’t invade our planet. Zeus didn’t come out of the heavens to destroy us. Zombies haven’t risen from the dead. No. Whoever’s behind this, they’re just people... like you and me. Except, of course, I have the full weight of the biggest conglomerate in the world behind me. You’ll come to realize that when you have that, matters like this, they tend to crack... under that weight.

& Elliot: ...you’re not real. You’re not real.
    Mr. Robot: What? You are? Is any of it real?

& Mr. Robot: Look at this. Look at it! A world built on fantasy! Synthetic emotions in the form of pills, psychological warfare in the form of advertising, mind-altering chemicals in the form of food, brainwashing seminars in the form of media, controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks.

& Mr. Robot: Real? You want to talk about reality? We haven’t lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century. We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition.
    We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen.
    You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real. We live in a kingdom of bullshit, a kingdom you’ve lived in for far too long.

& Price: You seem a little preoccupied yourself.
    Whiterose: I don’t believe in preoccupation. It’s more of an observation.
Price: Which is?
    Whiterose: The infamous Emperor Nero played an instrument very similar to the one she’s playing, the lyre. Legend has it that he played it merrily as he watched...
    Price: As he watched?
    Whiterose: As he watched Rome burn.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ 
  • Why they start bleeping instead cursing in Eps1.7
  • Who was visiting Tyrell and told him he has the upper hand over Tyrell's before revolution was started
  • Why Tyrell didn't take off the watch when wearing gloves to beat Elliot

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий