4 сент. 2015 г.

Manglehorn



& A.J. Manglehorn: ’There’s always tomorrow, but I tell you, Clara... I’m losing hope in tomorrow.’

& A.J. Manglehorn: Listen, do me a favor. I like, I enjoy seein’ you, but just... just leave me alone now.

& A.J. Manglehorn: ’The world’s changed so much and I’ve been around for so many years...’

& A.J. Manglehorn: ’Without you around, there’s no point. I got nothing, but frustration... disappointment. I need you, Clara. I need you. I need you more than anything in the world right now. I look for happiness. Without you, that don’t exist.’


& A.J. Manglehorn: ’You know... loving you... is the only thing I ever done right.’

& Gary: Why do you hate everyone? Why do you hate everyone, coach?

& A.J. Manglehorn: When you choose this life, there is no one. It’s only you. Every man for himself... And let me tell you something. When you’re sitting there wherever you are in a dark room suffering with the pain, guess what? There’s still no one. No one answerin’ the phone. No one respondin’ to the letters you send. You are invisible. We’re invisible.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий