22 февр. 2015 г.

The Comic Book Store Regeneration

The Big Bang Theory 8×15

& Sheldon: That’s how you know it’s a good joke. It not only entertains, it informs.

& Sheldon: Uh, please e-mail it to Sheldon@Bazinga.biz. Why «dot-biz»? Because I just gave you the business. And also Bazinga.com was taken.

& Kripke: Anyway, thanks again. Cooper, suck eggs.

& Sheldon: You know Barry and I have a professional rivalry. You heard him— he told me to suck eggs. If we were friends, he would have suggested I suck something more pleasant... Why are you laughing? Did you learn something?

& Sheldon: Ugh, «let it go.» I have heard that my whole life. Every time something upsets me somebody says, «let it go,» you know, like it’s my fault, and it’s not okay to feel the way I feel.

& Sheldon: Is that all you have? Shopworn tidbits like «talk to her» and «let it go»? Gee, Penny, life’s giving me lemons. What should I do?
    Penny: Well, you could shove them somewhere.
    Sheldon: .... Okay, now you’re getting creative.


& Howard: That is a good point... But I didn’t marry you for good points! I married you to blindly support me no matter how ridiculous I’m being!
    Bernadette: This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows.

& Raj: Should we go talk to him?
    Leonard: I don’t know. I mean, if he’s not nice, it’s gonna make it hard for me to watch him in anything again.
    Raj: What?! The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk. We still watch Game of Thrones.
    Leonard: He was a jerk because you rear-ended him.
    Raj: I was distracted. It’s weird seeing a member of the Night’s Watch with a kayak strapped to his car.

& Raj: Don’t know why he’s so grumpy. I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, and I’m still floating.

& Amy: If you fill out some paperwork at the university, I can get you $5.
    Penny: I don’t want $5! I want my dignity!
    Amy: So what are we talking, like, ten bucks?

& Raj: Hang on. If you’re really Nathan Fillion, what’s the line from Firefly about your bonnet?
    Nathan Fillion: «I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.»

& Bernadette: Hey, you okay?
    Howard: Uh, no.
    Bernadette: What’s wrong?
    Howard: Um... my mom died.

& Leonard: Let’s have a toast. To Mrs. Wolowitz. A loving mother... to all of us. We’ll miss you.

--
On the IMDb

Σ RIP, Mrs. Wolowitz.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий