1 февр. 2015 г.

Pride

& Mark: Good. Congratulations, all of you. You’re the founder members of lesbians and gays support the miners.
    Steph: Terrific. Let’s bring down the government.

& Mark: Well, what’s the worst that can happen?..

& Gail: Dai, your gays have arrived.

& Mark: Anybody else feel like appointing themselves leader?... Didn’t think so.

& Mark: I grew up in northern Ireland. I know all about what happens when people don’t talk to each other. That’s why I’ve never understood, what’s the point of supporting gay rights but nobody else’s rights, you know?

& Gail: What I was told about lesbians really did shock me. It can’t be true, can it?.... You’re all vegetarians?
    Stella: Actually, Zoe and I are both vegans.

& Debbie: So, you live together like, you know, husband and wife. But what I want to know is...
    Tim: I know what you’re going to say.
    Debbie: Which one does the housework?
    Tim: Oh, well, that’s... That’s not what I thought you was going to say.


& Jonathan: God, I miss disco.

& Joe: They called us perverts.
    Mark: Bromley, it’s time for an important part of your education. Hands up in this room if you’ve ever been called a name like that. Now, there is a long and honorable tradition in the gay community and it has stood us in good stead for a very long time. When somebody calls you a name... Am I right about this, Jonathan?
    Jonathan: Dead right.
    Mark: You take it and you own it.

& Dai: Take my advice. Don’t give it all to the fight. Save some for home. There’s more to life, you know?

& Steph: «Screw you, Thatcher» or «fuck you»?
    Mike: I can see the appeal of both.
    Steph: Jonathan, «screw» or «fuck»?
    Jonathan: «Screw.» It’s more visceral.

& Gail: Where are my lesbians? Where are my lesbians?

& Cliff: Cliff: The gays and lesbians have been absolutely magnificent, there’s no other word for it.
    TV Woman: You must have found it a bit weird. A load of gays and lesbians descending on you like that?
    Cliff: Why on earth would we have found that weird?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий