14 февр. 2015 г.

Uno

Better Call Saul 1×1

& When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul!
    I’ll get your case dismissed. I’ll give you the defense you deserve. Why? Because I’m Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law. I investigate, advocate, persuade, and, most importantly, win! Better call Saul.
    Do you feel doomed? Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you? Maybe they told you that you’re in serious trouble and there’s nothing you can do about it. I’m Saul Goodman, and I’m here to tell you that they’re wrong. It’s never too late for justice. Better call...

& Saul: Oh, to be 19 again... You with me, ladies and gentlemen? Do you remember 19? Let me tell you... The juices are flowing. The red corpuscles are corpuscling, the grass is green, and it’s soft, and summer’s gonna last forever. Now, do you remember? Yeah, you do. But if you’re being honest... I mean, well, really honest, you’ll recall that you also had an underdeveloped 19-year-old brain. Me, personally, I... It... If I were held accountable for some of the stupid decisions I made when I was 19... Oh, boy, wow. And I bet if we were in church right now, I’d get a big «amen!»

& Saul: Three defendants, $2,100, which, by the way, bargain... What I did for them.
    Clerk: They going to jail, ain’t they?
    Saul: So, since when does that matter?!

& Saul: You’re gonna miss me. You are gonna miss me. ’Cause it’ll be a cold day in hell before I do any more P.D. work for this shitty court! Sayonara, baby!
    Clerk: You have yourself a nice day.

& Craig: You know, I just think I’d look guilty if I hired a lawyer.
    Saul: No. Actually, it’s getting arrested that makes people look guilty, even the innocent ones, and innocent people get arrested every day. And they find themselves in a little room with a detective who acts like he’s their best friend. «Talk to me,» he says. Uh, «help me clear this thing up. You don’t need a lawyer... Only guilty people need lawyers.» And boom! Hey, that’s when it all goes south.


& Saul: Lawyers... You know, we’re like health insurance. You hope you never need it. But, man, oh, man, not having it... No.

& Saul: Listen, starlight express, I’m gonna give you a 9.6 for technique, 0.0 for choice of victim. I’m a lawyer!

& Saul: Does this steaming pile of crap scream «payday» to you, huh?! The only way that entire car is worth 500 bucks is if there’s a $300 hooker sitting in it.

& Chuck: I will beat this. Ergo, a falsis principiis proficisci. Meaning?
    Saul: That’s not...
    Chuck: Meaning?
    Saul: That’s the one about false principles, but it’s not...
    Chuck: You proceed from false principles. Your argument is built on quicksand. Therefore, it collapses.

& Saul: Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill? James M. Mcgill? That’s my name. I was born with it. I...

& Chuck: Jimmy... Wouldn’t you rather build your own identity? Why ride on someone else’s coattails?

& Lars: Nice boat.
    Saul: Yeah, discreet, like a stripper pole in a mosque.

& Saul: I’m number one on your speed dial, right next to your weed dealer.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий